[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” background_size=”initial”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” background_size=”initial”]
Here’s an outline I wrote in the form of bullet points, based on this ZIBWAM:
ZIBWAM – Zoom In Between Wall and Main
Friday June 10, 2016
How to Build a Truly Scalable Business – Focus at Every Level
Here are some bullet points describing what we discussed
- Real Estate with QuickBooks
- How to treat speakers from your conference
- Focus – Being singular in purpose and product
- Why I picked QuickBooks Online
- Reporting is the ultimate output
- 2 Methods for the Statement of Cash Flows
- Choose your apps – define them for a specific purpose
- Sign up for affiliate programs
- Send an e-mail in your on boarding process with the affiliate links, inviting your new client to sign up for the apps.
- Finagraph is now free, which makes this a no brainer. Set it up. Use it.
- When are clients best suited for QuickBooks Enterprise?
- I’ll train them, but I won’t service them on the business management side. Takes too many resources.
- How to Automate your accounting
- How to service Inventory clients in the cloud
- SOS Inventory
- How to nurture your client relationships and deliver a remarkable service
- If you’re going to serve industries that take more resources to service, you have to charge more
- Power Pricing – my improvement on the concept of Value Pricing
- Job Costing and Inventory – Knowify
- The challenge of getting the information you need from your client, to serve that client
- Before I can give you the blueprint for how to make a million a year in business, I need to accomplish that myself first – and not by selling information about how to do it. It has to be, by building a REAL business of my own.
Mentors, Masterminds, are doing what they’re doing, because they’re not good enough to do it themselves.Not talented enough, so they’re just going to sell you.
- If you’re good enough to make money by doing “THAT” you DO THAT!
- You going to sell me how to make a million dollars?
- You can only sell what you know?
- You can only sell what’s true.
Even if your business model is based on training,
you still have to have clients of your own.