97 and Up Episode 80 – Reconciling PayPal – How Do You Do It? And Client Management
In This Episode
Here are a few highlights / topics from the episode
- Kristy lead the session
- Adam got an iPad
- Rachel – Where’s she been?
- Reconciling PayPal – How Do You Do It?
- Don’t want to have to access (eg) Stripe and PayPal to get the gross, fees, and net amounts for QBO
- Hint: downlaod the csv file. This is very easy to do in both cases (PayPal and Stripe)
- Kristy records a Zoom showing them how to download and provide it.
- My suggestion (Seth) is, as always, GET the logins do you can do it.
- PayPal feeds are now working much better directly in QBO.
- PayPal monthly statements are also much better
- Hint: get both PDF and csv.
- Get payments set up on a subscription from your clients
- Use WordPress / WooCoomerce / Woo Subscriptions
- Client Management
Billbeez – Finance Made Simple
Sponsor an Episode!