You are purchasing a Zip file which includes the Excel Template and the QuickBooks file. The QuickBooks file is the very file from the video which means it is done in QuickBooks Premier 2012. It will open in 2012 Editions of QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise Solutions and newer. The Excel File was created in MS Excel 2010 and can be opened in older versions. 2003 Office users may need to download a free converter from the Microsoft website in order to open this file.
Read the original blog post on QuickBooks Excel Cash Flow and Technology
This is my most comprehensive course to date on Bookkeeping with QuickBooks. I teach you the fundamentals of bookkeeping so that you can enter your transactions with the confidence that it is being done correctly and with one basic goal in mind – to produce accurate balance sheet and profit and loss statements.
Here is the virtual tour:
When you are finished with this video you will have a whole new (or any) understanding of how inventory works in QuickBooks!
3 hours on Managing and Tracking Your Inventory with QuickBooks
Learn how to use your inventory information to maximize your profits, return on investments, and return on assets!
Bonus section at the end gives you some powerful instruction on MS Excel on cleaning up and manipulating exported inventory data
Here is what you are going to learn
- Find out the 3 main goals you must achieve when it comes to managing and tracking your inventory in QuickBooks.
- Item setup: Best practices in planning and naming for styles, colors, and sizes and how to control the impact on the financial statements.
- See behind the scenes – how an invoice transaction posts on the Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss.
- Which reports I rely on when working with my clients and insights into how I analyze these reports to look for ways to increase profits and returns.
- How to run the Inventory Valuation Summary and export it to Excel.
- How to record a simple macro in MS Excel to help clean up the export quickly and prepare it for the 2012 Inventory Tracking template.
- How to use the 2012 inventory tracking template to gather your physical inventory counts.
- How to prepare your inventory tracking template for super fast inventory adjustment posting in QuickBooks.
Download is a zip (.zip) format
The Exercise files include:
- Copy of the QuickBoooks File for QuickBooks Pro 2012
- Backup for for QuickBooks For MAC 2012
- Excel Template – for those who want to do the detailed payroll entry
- Excel example – for reference this one has the details from the video still in the file
- IMPORTANT! Do NOT use this to calcuate payroll. Your payroll will be wrong!