This is ONLY the template. The E-book can be purchased here.
This template can be used in conjunction with a formatted Sales By Sales rep report in QuickBooks. You simply run the report in QuickBooks, Export it to excel and then drop the numbers into the template. The template looks up the commission rates (set up on another tab in this template and also can be updated using a Sales Rep List report from QuickBooks).
- You can manually set up the commission rates in excel
- Or you can set up a custom vendor field in QuickBooks to track and update them there.
- Then customize the Sales rep list to include the custom field.
- This way you can run that report in QuickBooks and export it to update the list in this template.
- This method is recommended because even a slight typo in a Vendor name will cause the “lookup” formula in the template to fail. The names HAVE to match.
To use the template exactly as it is laid out requires some custom fields in QuickBooks, so if you are not very knowledgeable in Quickbooks it is highly recommended that you download the full video which walks you through step by step how to set everything up exactly as you need it.