Here are the facts about The Cloud:
- Many people are still unclear about what to do with “The Cloud” or what it really is.
- If you don’t adopt your competition will and they will reap the benefits.
- Going to The Cloud will increase your efficiency.
- Collaborating in the cloud will make it much easier to get things done.
- The Cloud eliminates the double work you are probably frustrated with now.
So you want to adopt The Cloud but you have questions? We’ve got answers.
Here’s what we’ll show you:
- What you can put in the cloud.
- How you can get your business there.
- How you can manage your information in The Cloud once it is there.
- Specific examples of tools you can use
- A demonstration how to use some of them.
- How to manage files and information.
- How to manage contacts.
- How to manage your accounting solution(s).
- Task Management and assignment.
- We will allow time for live Q&A
You are purchasing a Zip file which includes the Excel Template and the QuickBooks file. The QuickBooks file is the very file from the video which means it is done in QuickBooks Premier 2012. It will open in 2012 Editions of QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise Solutions and newer. The Excel File was created in MS Excel 2010 and can be opened in older versions. 2003 Office users may need to download a free converter from the Microsoft website in order to open this file.
Read the original blog post on QuickBooks Excel Cash Flow and Technology
This file was created in MS Excel 2010. It should open fine in Office 2003, however you may need to download a free file converter from Microsoft before you can do so.
There are 2 videos that deal with this template.
This is my most comprehensive course to date on Bookkeeping with QuickBooks. I teach you the fundamentals of bookkeeping so that you can enter your transactions with the confidence that it is being done correctly and with one basic goal in mind – to produce accurate balance sheet and profit and loss statements.
Here is the virtual tour: